Monday, July 17, 2017

Stampin' Up Lemon Zest

I've got a stack of stamps purchased from the launch of the annual catalog that hasn't properly seen ink.  You too?  I'm going to try over the next couple weeks to rectify that (as best I can between chauffeur duties).

I love simple and sweet.  The Lemon Zest bundle is perfect for beginner stampers, or those like myself, who like to stamp, punch, and go.

Stampin' Up Lemon Zest
The variation of color on the lemons was achieved by inking in Daffodil Delight and sponging the edges of the stamp with Lemon-Lime Twist before stamping.  This card uses Freshly Made Sketches #296.

Stamps: Lemon Zest; Paper: Whisper White, Everyday Chic DSP, Eastern Palace DSP; Ink: Daffodil Delight, Lemon-Lime Twist, Basic Black; Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Sponge, Lemon Builder Punch.

And here is another Lemon Zest card, created by my downline Margie Calenda for our team shoebox swap meeting, which I really enjoyed!  I'm going to use her layout in the near future.

Stampin' Up Lemon Zest



4 comments:

Jen Timko said...

Love these lemon cards! Super cute. Your square card is simply fabulous. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Linda Callahan said...

I love simple and sweet too! Adorable!

Jen Brum said...

I totally love the lemons and need to get myself this set! I do love it! The yellow, black and white look fabulous together! Such a great sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Claire Broadwater said...

Congratulations on your win! I love your card! XX